• mixed breed

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • any other

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • border collie

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters

oakbar

Hey there, Just Me, you better be careful what you say about my wife!!   She would'nt like to have you comment on her looks and habits!!

Actually, I know you were referring to me, and I'm suprised that you would give those on SP that haven't met me that kind of image.   Oh, I know, you just want them to be surprised when they do meet me!!   You know--young, babe magnet, etc.!!   Ha, Ha!!

Actually, my wife might even be upset that you're comparing me to her dog---she really likes that dog!!

justme

Don't worry Oakbar lol.  I own a very old 11 year old lab and corgis.  Just like me old, short, and fat lol

cowz

We have the border collie, which is the only dog that has any brains whatsoever.  Then we have the "4-H dog" a rough coat sable collie my youngest son is trying to train......she is starting to calm down.  Then there is my pickup ornament....Pete the french bulldog who also is great at snoring and farting.

Attachments

• French-Bulldog-sit.jpg
    French-Bulldog-sit.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 325

box6rranch

My brother had a Schnauzer. Her name was "god dammit Greta shut up". That was what she was called everytime anyone said her name :O)

common sense

My cow dog and my Mom's dog.  Darby and Scooter are quite a team.  Scooter is a "cavashon"; a Bichon Frise X King Charles Cavalier.  Not much of a cow dog but long on adorable.  Darby loves to help bring cows in but mostly spends time loving on the calves and helping in the wash room.  He has a huge heart!

Attachments

• Scooter 001.jpg
    Scooter 001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 208

N2ShowN

3 Giant Schnauzers (much calmer and quieter than there smaller cousins .... plus they work cows)
1 mutt poodle x Lasha Apso (rescue)

vc

2 Akita mixed (brother and sister that someone left as pups at the ball fields) A yellow lab that was abused as a pup, she is now about 10 and thinks she is the lady of the house, A black lab mix he was supposed to be lab and golden retriever but I think it is lab grayhound all he does is run, 2 Corgis they run the house and yard, one Corgi spends all day keeping the crows off the property, the other lays buy the feed and guards it from everything. With 2 Akitas we dont get allot of coyotes on the place, but they have found the skunks a time or 2.

Bawndoh

One Min Pin named Boone....after Boone, Iowa.  I went to Iowa for a week and LOVED it there!!  Oh the pleasure of no misquito's and lightening bugs!
Boone is about a year old...here are a couple of him.

Attachments

• DSC_0039small.jpg
    DSC_0039small.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0052small.jpg
    DSC_0052small.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 139

knabe

SD said:
I have a Beagle, 4 Vizslas (our female had 9 pups last June) and my wife's Corgi.

All space travel broke too! :p
<alien>

vizslas are one of my favorite dogs, along with pharoah hounds, both of which are smart for different behavioral reasons.

i have two kelpies.

ROAD WARRIOR

one Austrailian Kelpie and a minirature austrailian shepard that I inherited from my daughter. RW

ridge runner

We used to raise Catahoula Leopard Dogs.  Best "usin" dogs IMO if you have the patience to work with them, they can learn to do anything.  Dad still has one old female, she doesn't work much  anymore, not that she wouldn't (she's about fifteen or sixteen) She mostly just keeps the mailman honest and the possums out of the feedroom.  Best dog I ever had was a Heeler/Catahoula cross I got from a stock trader in a cattle deal.  That dog would do anything I asked and nothing I didn't.  Even worked cows according to their size.  Really gentle with the baby calves, nosed them around, but the bigger they got the tougher he got.  The herdbulls only ever tried him a time or two.  He was great for breaking stock to move.  Took the place of about three men once he figured out what to do.  Never roughled any feathers that didn't need it.  I now have a Heeler and a Mini Aussie.  My wife and I live on the outskirts of town, no stock here yet.  Our dogs pretty much just get fatter and occasionally herd the neighborhood cats.  Had to put a stop too that though,  the Heeler is a little rough on the ones that won't cut out right

RR

LN

Corgi, Pekapom, Lab/Doberman, and Beagle

Attachments

• pekipom.JPG
    pekipom.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 111

Simmgirl03

When my husband and I got together, he had a lab and I had a border collie, both of which we still have today.  But we've expanded to included our miniature schnauzer, Izzie - and now her 6 babies!

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NxW7p9c7lMc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">

Davis Shorthorns

I have a Lab that I use for hunting, and my Girlfriend has a Corgi that stays at my place most of the time. 

Attachments

• P4150056.JPG
    P4150056.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 140
  • n17017623_36474754_1532.jpg
    n17017623_36474754_1532.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 340

Simmymom1

We have a collection of dogs.  One male Red Heeler, One male Blue Heeler, One female Blue Heeler, one male Golden Retriever, and of course we have Mitch, the wonder dog...he is a long haired Chihuahua.  Mitch used to be an inside dog, but he let us know one day he wanted to be an outside dog with the big dogs.  My daughter loves that little dog more than anything in the world!!

Attachments

• PB220144.JPG
    PB220144.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 205

LN

The Pekapom is my mom's dog. I'm wanting to get a little house dog of my own.

I love the Pekapom but that dog has a mind of it's own and doesn't mind.

I'm kinda interested in a Min Pin, pom cross, papillon, or any other breeds that make good indoor dogs. Any suggestions?

justme

I have 3 corgis and a lab.  this picture is missing one corgi

Attachments

• my crew.jpg
    my crew.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 414

inthebarnagain

We have 1 dog, Violet, a.k.a. Forest Gump because she never stops running when she is outside.  We figure she is a beagle/birddog mix but is a multipurpose hound.  She points birds, trees squirrels and raccoons, chases the ducks and geese off the ponds, even going into the pond swimming after them when it is warm enough and is a vicious rat killer.  She even tried to kill a groundhog that was trying to take up residence in the barn, pretty good considering she only weighs 30 pounds, she saw the light and let that go after a pretty good fight that she probably would have lost. 

For fun she plays with the house cats and plays what I would call tag with the baby calves, they chase her for a while and then she will run past them to entice them to chase her again.  Has absolutely no cattle working skills or experience but if the heat is on and there is a cow getting ticked about us being near the calf she will charge straight in and try to get the cow to follow her away from us. 

The picture is her waiting on the hood of my husbands little Nissan for us to go to the farm, she took to riding instead of running when she burned the pads off of her feet last summer. 

Attachments

• DSC03465.JPG
    DSC03465.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 129