Wonder why guns and bullets keep going up in price...this explains it. N/C

Help Support Steer Planet:

comercialfarmer

mark tenenbaum said:
Let me dechipher-there are people getting killed and robbed around the Dc area and suburbs as many as ten times in a 24 hour period-yeasturday-two n*****ers with guns drawn pounded on the door of an older fella in a nice  quiet nieborhood about 10 miles from "BOOGIE LAND" the massive ghetto that is suburban DC-including parts of Maryland,DC,and VA.The old man was a retired cop-had a low caliber pistol-(which works great at close range) -and killed the first one as he was trying to break down the door-with his scumbag worthless body in the way-it took him some time to get out the door-and he fired what was probably his last two-at the other n*****er as he jumped into a car and fled. The police showed up-the nieghbors were all around and interviewed by the news team-and they ran the gamet publiccly about gun control and the kind of violence that has killed probably 10 kids under the age of 18 alone since January.There were Gun Control disbelievers,and believers-THEY ALL CHEERED WHAT THE GUY DID DEFENDING HIS HOME-AND SO DID I. The police chief-who is an old Prince Georges county redneck-where I ended up in jail years ago and posted about the lynch mob mentalitythat was back in the day SAID-we must do something to get these guns off the street-and hes faced alot more life threatening situations than you ever will on a civilian basis-TRUST ME. The cop in my immediate family is on the Pentagon Police Force-and when the guy came in shooting-some other things happened-he also says the same thing-and is basically on high alert,along with the numerous snipers posistioned on the roof etc 24-7.So maybe you need to get hip-and leave the safe cocoon of your rural area-and see a 14 year old kid shot 5 times in the guts for the shoes he bought his girlfriend-they wanted him to have a prolonged experience-I say-you oughta count your blessings and maybe run down somebody elses country-untill you figure out that its a PRIVELEDGE TO BE HERE-perfect or not O0

I bet the thugs didn't worry about any of the laws already on the books or any new ones made.  You realize that to limit guns on the street, you will have to eliminate all guns from inside the borders in general- you have to.  Then you have to eliminate them from coming across the border- you have to. 

So when you eliminate the guns from all individuals that are honest, who will have them?    Or when a thug picks one up that has been smuggled in, who has them?  It isn't the average person.  What you have is England.  You know, where the thugs have guns and everybody else just does what they say.  You remember the reports a year or so ago right?  Sounds like a perfect liberal utopia. 

"The emperor has no clothes."

Evil will exist.  It always has and always will.  The only way to fight evil is with good people just as armed.  You can't win this argument with "more regulation".  By the way, how did the snipers fair against the 747 hell bent on crashing the joint?  And where was the police to protect the 14 year old?  They weren't Johnny on the spot to prevent the shooting?  So people are responsible for their own safety?  Hmmmm  maybe they should be allowed to protect themselves??

By the way, I found this for you.  It's called punctuation.  http://www.is.wayne.edu/MNISSANI/cr/punctuation.pdf

You shouldn't be so quick to judge to speculate on my knowledge or lack of knowledge of the urban environment.  I've lived a place or two.  The problems you speak of I've seen many times over.  Seems that most democratic controlled areas are that way and go along with your idea of making it more difficult for the average person to protect them-self.  Then you wonder why the thugs are so brazen.  And your answer is to make it even more difficult for the average law abiding citizen to protect themselves.  Sounds pretty bass akwards. 

Maybe if you taught the thugs responsibility when they are young, and not teach them that they are worthless and should be dependent on the state, you might be able to have some adults that contribute to society.  The problem is the result of your solution already implemented, but you want to double and triple down on it. 

America was bought for at a price you aren't willing to tender.  It was built on accepting risk as the price of freedom.  True freedom, where you are responsible for yourself and your decisions.  Maybe you could actually show some respect for the privileged you were born into, instead of pissing it away with non-sense that has been proven over and over to fail.  True hero's died to "limit" government involvement in our daily lives, and the ignorant vote for bondage link by link. 

Your ideas created the "Boogie Land", it would only be fitting that you and other like yourself should have to deal with it.  Leave the rest of us alone.  We don't want your disease. 

KSanburg

commercialfarmer said:
mark tenenbaum said:
Let me dechipher-there are people getting killed and robbed around the Dc area and suburbs as many as ten times in a 24 hour period-yeasturday-two n*****ers with guns drawn pounded on the door of an older fella in a nice  quiet nieborhood about 10 miles from "BOOGIE LAND" the massive ghetto that is suburban DC-including parts of Maryland,DC,and VA.The old man was a retired cop-had a low caliber pistol-(which works great at close range) -and killed the first one as he was trying to break down the door-with his scumbag worthless body in the way-it took him some time to get out the door-and he fired what was probably his last two-at the other n*****er as he jumped into a car and fled. The police showed up-the nieghbors were all around and interviewed by the news team-and they ran the gamet publiccly about gun control and the kind of violence that has killed probably 10 kids under the age of 18 alone since January.There were Gun Control disbelievers,and believers-THEY ALL CHEERED WHAT THE GUY DID DEFENDING HIS HOME-AND SO DID I. The police chief-who is an old Prince Georges county redneck-where I ended up in jail years ago and posted about the lynch mob mentalitythat was back in the day SAID-we must do something to get these guns off the street-and hes faced alot more life threatening situations than you ever will on a civilian basis-TRUST ME. The cop in my immediate family is on the Pentagon Police Force-and when the guy came in shooting-some other things happened-he also says the same thing-and is basically on high alert,along with the numerous snipers posistioned on the roof etc 24-7.So maybe you need to get hip-and leave the safe cocoon of your rural area-and see a 14 year old kid shot 5 times in the guts for the shoes he bought his girlfriend-they wanted him to have a prolonged experience-I say-you oughta count your blessings and maybe run down somebody elses country-untill you figure out that its a PRIVELEDGE TO BE HERE-perfect or not O0

I bet the thugs didn't worry about any of the laws already on the books or any new ones made.  You realize that to limit guns on the street, you will have to eliminate all guns from inside the borders in general- you have to.  Then you have to eliminate them from coming across the border- you have to. 

So when you eliminate the guns from all individuals that are honest, who will have them?    Or when a thug picks one up that has been smuggled in, who has them?   It isn't the average person.   What you have is England.  You know, where the thugs have guns and everybody else just does what they say.  You remember the reports a year or so ago right?  Sounds like a perfect liberal utopia. 

Evil will exist.  It always has and always will.  The only way to fight evil is with good people just as armed.  You can't win this argument with "more regulation".  By the way, how did the snipers fair against the 747 hell bent on crashing the joint?   And where was the police to protect the 14 year old?  They weren't Johnny on the spot to prevent the shooting?  So people are responsible for their own safety?  Hmmmm  maybe they should be allowed to protect themselves??

By the way, I found this for you.  It's called punctuation.  http://www.is.wayne.edu/MNISSANI/cr/punctuation.pdf

You shouldn't be so quick to judge to speculate on my knowledge or lack of knowledge of the urban environment.  I've lived a place or two.  The problems you speak of I've seen many times over.   Seems that most democratic controlled areas are that way and go along with your idea of making it more difficult for the average person to protect them-self.  Then you wonder why the thugs are so brazen.  And your answer is to make it even more difficult for the average law abiding citizen to protect themselves.  Sounds pretty bass akwards. 

Maybe if you taught the thugs responsibility when they are young, and not teach them that they are worthless and should be dependent on the state, you might be able to have some adults that contribute to society.  The problem is the result of your solution already implemented, but you want to double and triple down on it.   

America was bought for at a price you aren't willing to tender.  It was built on accepting risk as the price of freedom.   True freedom, where you are responsible for yourself and your decisions.  Maybe you could actually show some respect for the privileged you were born into, instead of pissing it away with non-sense that has been proven over and over to fail.  True hero's died to "limit" government involvement in our daily lives, and the ignorant vote for bondage link by link. 

Your ideas created the "Boogie Land", it would only be fitting that you and other like yourself should have to deal with it.  Leave the rest of us alone.  We don't want your disease. 

Well said!

KSanburg

Found this quote earlier, thought it fit this thread perfectly!

“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!”  --  Adolph Hitler, 1935

KSanburg

mark tenenbaum

Mtnman said:
commercialfarmer said:
mark tenenbaum said:

So when you eliminate the guns from all individuals that are honest, who will have them?    Or when a thug picks one up that has been smuggled in, who has them?   It isn't the average person.   What you have is England.  You know, where the thugs have guns and everybody else just does what they say.  You remember the reports a year or so ago right?  Sounds like a perfect liberal utopia. 

Evil will exist.  It always has and always will.  The only way to fight evil is with good people just as armed.  You can't win this argument with "more regulation".  By the way, how did the snipers fair against the 747 hell bent on crashing the joint?   And where was the police to protect the 14 year old?  They weren't Johnny on the spot to prevent the shooting?  So people are responsible for their own safety?  Hmmmm  maybe they should be allowed to protect themselves??

You shouldn't be so quick to judge to speculate on my knowledge or lack of knowledge of the urban environment.  I've lived a place or two.  The problems you speak of I've seen many times over.   Seems that most democratic controlled areas are that way and go along with your idea of making it more difficult for the average person to protect them-self.  Then you wonder why the thugs are so brazen.  And your answer is to make it even more difficult for the average law abiding citizen to protect themselves.  Sounds pretty bass akwards. 

America was bought for at a price you aren't willing to tender.  It was built on accepting risk as the price of freedom.   True freedom, where you are responsible for yourself and your decisions.  Maybe you could actually show some respect for the privileged you were born into, instead of pissing it away with non-sense that has been proven over and over to fail.  True hero's died to "limit" government involvement in our daily lives, and the ignorant vote for bondage link by link. 

Well said!

mark tenenbaum

The point about ghettos being my idea is so rediculous Im not going to respond-you guys keep trying to put this lame fantasy over about honest people not being able to defend themselves-the guy had a registered handgun:and if it had been a shotgun,hedda been fine. and if you follow a couple simple rules,and arent a felon or someone with a dangerous profile you can have one too-the tired old crap about only criminals will have guns is just that-your gonna have to come up with better cliches than that-meanwhile-Im going along with the views of professionals who really know how to handle a GUN situation,and really just dont want much more than some responsibility inthe usage of weapons-which is what you are supposed to be doing. So-in order to prove your sincereity-I want you to hold a gun usage clinic and big brother responsibility session to 12 year old crack dealers who have already shot at or killed a couple people-I dont live in the ghetto-and dont want any part of it but theres one in every city-but some people have to,and are caught in the crossfire-and a democratic controlled area must be an area where people are allowed to vote:and are American citizens best I can tell. But this country is made up of millions of people other than those in rural areas: and Im happy as a pig in S456789t that the old guy had a LLEGAL GUN (yes liberals and tree huggers) and blasted a couple of racCOOONS.In fact-a cop blew one away today in PG County over a traffic stiop-more power to him.Asking where the cops are every minute in a 300 square mile area populated by several million people shows how little you know about any urban area-where are they 14 miles down a backroad in Oklahoma at 3 in the morning? Per capita-the Oklahoma scenario has way more cops per capita than a huge city. O0

KSanburg

mark tenenbaum said:
The point about ghettos being my idea is so rediculous Im not going to respond-you guys keep trying to put this lame fantasy over about honest people not being able to defend themselves-the guy had a registered handgun:and if it had been a shotgun,hedda been fine. and if you follow a couple simple rules,and arent a felon or someone with a dangerous profile you can have one too-the tired old crap about only criminals will have guns is just that-your gonna have to come up with better cliches than that-meanwhile-Im going along with the views of professionals who really know how to handle a GUN situation,and really just dont want much more than some responsibility inthe usage of weapons-which is what you are supposed to be doing. So-in order to prove your sincereity-I want you to hold a gun usage clinic and big brother responsibility session to 12 year old crack dealers who have already shot at or killed a couple people-I dont live in the ghetto-and dont want any part of it but theres one in every city-but some people have to,and are caught in the crossfire-and a democratic controlled area must be an area where people are allowed to vote:and are American citizens best I can tell. But this country is made up of millions of people other than those in rural areas: and Im happy as a pig in S456789t that the old guy had a LLEGAL GUN (yes liberals and tree huggers) and blasted a couple of racCOOONS.In fact-a cop blew one away today in PG County over a traffic stiop-more power to him.Asking where the cops are every minute in a 300 square mile area populated by several million people shows how little you know about any urban area-where are they 14 miles down a backroad in Oklahoma at 3 in the morning? Per capita-the Oklahoma scenario has way more cops per capita than a huge city. O0

I don't know where you get the idea that I want a cop around every corner, because that is absurd too. You know I don't live back east really have no desire to visit either, so maybe I don't truly understand the environment back there nor the mentality. That being said I have had some combat training with firearms and have some very good friends that are elite law enforcement officers across the country, including 2 of which are commanders or admirals of different state patrols and in their words they will not support any type of gun control legislation. These folks live and deal with highly population for an everyday job. Both have been to Washington DC and spoke to sub committees and the president directly against any new gun control measures. I hope that you take the time to read the articles from the links that I provided earlier, as they show what is trying to be done to our states and to our local officials when they stand up for our constitution.

I also have held and will continue to hold firearms self protection and defense class for my family and friends if you would like to come to a class please feel free to come as they are a great class taught by a professional instructor. I have also allowed law enforcement to train and hold clinics on my ranch if you would like to see some of that video here is a link; Magpul Dynamics - Aerial Platform Operations DVD trailer

The cliche about only the criminals having guns while it is old is very true, so I ask a couple question of you, why should honest law abiding folks have to worry about breaking some dumb A$$ law about the size of a magazine or the type of rifle they prefer to shoot when the bad guy gives a crap less what laws they break? And since when does taking these objects from law abiding people make them safer when in all actuality it takes away their ability to defend them selves?

I don't mean to attack you or anyone else, but would really like to understand how you feel that these new gun control measure's make you feel safer? Or maybe they don't and I am totally off base in this debate.

Limiman12

Until we can keep  drugs and illegal people from crossing the border, I doubt we would be very efficient at keeping guns from coming across.....

brick hollow

Wake up folks! The current administration is trying to take away every liberty that you have. You have a right to bear arms. what good is the gun without ammo? They will try to get around it by inflating ammo or some other method of getting out of your hands. I don' tcare which side of the aile you are on. The man who holds the highest office in the land is not a president. And is darn sure is not a leader. The only thing I can see he has done is to drive a wedge down the middle of this country! We are so divided, I am not sure we can get it turned around? We have became a society that legalized drugs and gay marrige. Heck if you an illegal alien you more rights than a american citizen?  We have taken the paddle out of the school house? They are taking God out of our country! Remeber this" One nation Under God" Our values are almost history. We need a leader! Not a polticician! Someone who will do what needs to be done. Someone who is not worried about lossing a vote. I am so sick of politically correct I could Puke!!!

knabe

No one is willing to give up anything and congress writes laws that exempts itself. 

The public is stupid.  Why does everyone need a leader. That's for weak people.

mark tenenbaum

Well-its pretty clear that congress,the house,and the senate are full of politicians-As a matter of fact-the same group of "senators" etc who cry about the opposing group exercising too much control yatta yatta have decided to filibuster any gun control measures-and if they do the same thing with the budget-the country will really have some bad times coming.Thats a sure way to lose constituancy,because there is a huge population of voters that are sick of the self serving agendas:and its going to show in upcoming elections.And they dont live in nice places-but they are Americans just the same-THESE people have a moral right (serve and protect deal) to some sort of safety-eg-somehow deal with thousands of bad guys:with a woefully small and ill-equipped police force brought on by THE REPUBLICANS-ITS ALL YOUR FAULT AND HAS OCCURRED IN THE LAST YEAR LOL. Yea-there are police and military who dont want gun control at all, and there are some that agree with some of the facets ,and some that can live with it all-I would venture a guess that the ones closest to the bad stuff-and daily violence,have a different view than the ones out inthe less populated or more priveledged areas:because I am within range of both,and know people in both. Nobody thinks that the flow of guns is going to stop.Not the point-and really weak posistion as far as the overall picture. Just like nobody thinks that there is going to be a qick fix for some other long term problrms. I guess my question about" we need leaders ,our heritage",etc-is that it has been our "heritage" in the past to try and find solutions to problems and somehow implement enough bits and pieced to stop the bleeding. The President has given back a portion of his salary-which alot of other people could certainly do:(hope he kept a straight face)-and he and his advisors et-al are making cuts in Social Security and some of the other platforms proposed by the Republican side,in an attempt to piece something toghether-has not stood down from other countries that threaten us -at least to the point of threatening the economy,etc. As far as taking God out of the country-the paddle out of the school house,and local -state issues like medical pot-he doesnt have any control over some of those things,and as a leader-more or less has to stand for peoples rights in other areas outside of gun magazines-weather he believes totally in the issue or not. If the Constitution didnt absolutely ban gay marriage-and certain states agree with it-thats theyre right,do I believe in gay marrige?-hell no but if bills are passed then people have a right to practice certain beliefs in cerain areas-sorry bout your bad luck if you dont agree with them-you have a right to do that too (lol) O0

RyanChandler

brick hollow said:
Wake up folks! The current administration is trying to take away every liberty that you have.  We have became a society that legalized drugs and gay marrige.  

'Take away' and 'legalize' aren't synonymous.  

Liberty- Noun
The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life.  

It seems, based on this definition, that the current admin is not taking away liberties but in fact extending them.

mark tenenbaum

knabe said:
No one is willing to give up anything and congress writes laws that exempts itself.  

The public is stupid.  Why does everyone need a leader. That's for weak people. // Yessir-anarchy will rule-at least you are one person who knows that a vote does not ensure an absolute perfect world in a can O0

knabe

Extending what liberties to who?

It sounds like you want to define the word oppressive as anyone who disagrees with you.

RyanChandler

knabe said:

It sounds like you want to define the word oppressive as anyone who disagrees with you.

Extending marriage rights equally among all Americans.  Extending the freedom to partake if you so choose. Extending the right to Americans to live in any manner you so choose as long as you don't forcibly interfere with the rights of another. 

mark tenenbaum

knabe said:

You may want to reabsorb the contents of some of these posts-and some of the rather unsophisticated accusations being made-with no viable connection to trends,timeframes,or the way real decisions get made at least in this country-dealing with politicians is like buying a used car-there is no "perfect world in a can"-my new slogan-LOl O0