How about them Hawkeyes!

Help Support Steer Planet:

NHR

Since my team just totally stinks, I am rooting for the Hawkeyes. (clapping)

aj

Poliney(coach for Nebraska) what a joke what a whiney little welp. I hope he stays at nebraska for ever. He wood be a great defensive line coach, or beat the hell out of wife coach but he is an idiot as head coach. its a wonder he didn't run down techs coach at center field and challange him to a fight for running up the score against Nebraska today. Well I guess he isn't 70 years old like synder. Long live coach bologne. They are now the Oakland raiders of the big 12. They don't beat anybody.

Show Heifer

You got your numbers mixed up  Sparty... it will be Iowa 24, MSU 21.... IF your lucky!!!  It might be a blow out. You just never know.

aj

Well the good new is that polinee didn't run down Iowa St.'s football coach and chew him out for running up the score on Nebraska. The good new is that the Huskers are a joke. Our church needs a part time janitor if ole bo needs a job.

farwest

aj said:
Well the good new is that polinee didn't run down Iowa St.'s football coach and chew him out for running up the score on Nebraska. The good new is that the Huskers are a joke. Our church needs a part time janitor if ole bo needs a job.
I'm surprised you go to church with your demeanor.  What is it a cult, or just plain atheism.  I'll pray for you tomorrow and your pathetic life you are apparantly having.  Their are professionals out there to help so called individuals like yourselves with your problems, whether it be the huskers or those crooked defect selling club calf crooks.  Congrats iowa state, thats what college football is about, it's young men in a game out there.  And may those hawkeyes from the midwest run the table.  Signed husker faithful......

DL

farwest - IOWA (not Iowa State) - Go Hawkeyes! (I hope when the Spartans lose the students don't burn down East Lanisng)

GO Sabres (different sport - NHL)

farwest

DL, was talking about both teams if i confused anyone,    againe congrats cyclones and go hawkeyes ....

DL

farwest said:
DL, was talking about both teams if i confused anyone,    againe congrats cyclones and go hawkeyes ....

perpetually confused I am - FWIW - weather in East Lansing - cold, rainy, windy, icky

crown33

another iowa win with no time remaining. that was an unbelievable ending to the game. 8-0 for first time in history

Show Heifer

Wow. That sure wasn't pretty but a win all the same! Sorry Sparty.

Hey DL, Hope everything survives up there! It might be a tough night for some of those green naked people!!!

oakbar

Two impressive drives to end end an otherwiise defensive game.  MSU's hook and ladder was a classic and they caught Iowa in a defensive scheme that left the middle wide open for the TD.  Iowa answered with a very good drive of their own and a crossing route TD that looked almost routine(even though there was only 2 seconds left in the game).  Good close game, but I don't think it was ever obvious that either team was going to win until it was over.

DL

farmerboy317 said:
yea iowa got real lucky, But we all know that state should have won that.
Really? I agree with oakbar really a defensive game until the very end - then MSU got lucky with their TD but Iowa pulled it out in the end - GO HAWKS!

bcosu

i watched the second half and i thought for sure that msu was going to win. they run the ball well, but the should have thrown play action down at the goalline instead of trying to run. great game. the hook and ladder works great at the end of the games when teams go into that deep prevent. the buckeyes looked alot better though!

Show Heifer

I watched every second. Very defensive game. MSU last drive was a good one. Iowa playing back, and got caught empty up the middle. Then MSU defense went to their after game parties apparently, as Stanzi got in his groove and got his team behind him and marched down the field with little opposition. MSU defense came back to the game when I was within five and denied the Hawks three times. Too bad MSU quit one play early and Iowa pulled it out.
I think they call that team work or tenacity or perserverence or a very well great coach with a great TEAM (no one really outstanding) that just wouldn't be denied. 
Maybe MSU got lucky Iowa didn't do that the entire game? Either way Iowa Hawks are 8-0 and no other team in the big ten is. THAT is a fact.

forbes family farms

The game last night was intense right down to the last second. WOW them HAWKEYES know how to play. Were going to blow ohio state right off the field when we play them.