Irish Whiskey

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

I think we need a volunteer to pick out the best Luing bull that he/she can find and breed a sampling of heifers and cows next breeding season and report back to all of us. The 1/4 blood Highlander blood may be just right for clean hair source, calving ease, good mothers, great marbling traits, no excess cover, and hardy. Everybody's happy ;D ;D ;D. Any volunteers now?  Whoa, now so fast. LOL.

Show Dad

DL said:
Show Dad said:
Wow! :eek: Now I have heard it all. Clubby owners complaining of to much hair. ??? :eek:

Amazing! ;D

EASY SHOW DAD - The very very very last thing I am is CLUBBY - if I didn't think you were such a swell guy I would be insulted! My goal is GREAT COWS - the wolly mammoth hair is just an added cosmetic issue - just like having to spend time evey day to create the illusion of illustrious shiny shimmering flowing toss to the wind hair on myself - another sacrifice for function and beauty! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: (clapping) (clapping)

Sorry DL, I was just trying to inject some humor. Next time I will use the winker ;).

I like hair. O0 Just seem to be loosing mine.

Clubby24

Very interesting too look back on this post. Still think they are "dumping"?

Latest posts