WHY?

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

You know when you vote for a President, you also vote for a whole host of people that have an influence on the country and your life in it. You voted for Obama in the past election you also voted for the Attorney General Eric Holder who had to invoke executive privilege to keep from having all the lies concerning "Fast and Furious" being brought to light. And it was invoked for purely political reasons. No regard given to AMERICAN border patrol officers who were killed with these weapons and who knows how many innocent Mexicans. Eric Holder sworn to uphold the laws of the United States of America and who said his office will not defend federal law stating that marriage is between a man and a woman. Eric Holder who turned his back on blatant intimidation at polling places my members of the Black Panthers yet has sued every state in the union that tries to make sure a person is who they claim to be before they can vote.

You voted for Timothy Geithner the Secretary of the Treasury who admitted to intentionally evading $40,000 in Federal taxes. What would have happened to YOU if you had done that? Think you'd be the Secretary of the Treasury? He also ordered the printing of enough money to devalue the currency to such a point that it is now roughly equal to Canada's. That is a decline of about 1/3. They didn't give you 1/3 more dollars, that just means the dollars in your pocket are now only worth 66 cents. All of that newly printed money went to banks who were SUPPOSED to loan it to people for home , car and small business loans. Instead, very few banks will even talk to anyone about a home loan anymore and instead they loan these billions back to the government in the form of bonds guaranteed at 3% interest. On the volume of dollars that is involved, banks are pocketing gazillions while the money in your pocket is worth less and the average person can't get a home loan even though there are more empty houses in America today than homeless people.

You voted for Van Jones, an avowed communist as the new Special Advisor for Green Jobs. How's that hopey changey green stuff working for you?

You voted for Anita Dunn, White House communications director who's favorite philosopher is  mass murderer and Chinese communist leader Mao Tse Tung.

You voted for Energy secretary Dr. Stephen Chu. A Nobel prize winning physicist who hopes that gasoline reaches $10 a gallon so you won't be able to afford to drive anymore or even to afford anything that is delivered by truck. Food for instance. High energy prices in fuel, heating oil and electricity are an administration policy, not a function of anything remotely economic. All in hopes of leading you to use this green energy that this administration has dumped BILLIONS of wasted tax dollars into. Just today news of another solar panel manufacturing company who received millions of YOUR dollars in unsecured loans , Abound Solar,  is going out of business and has been placed under criminal investigation. Companies go in and out of business all day every day. The difference is that these companies have been hand picked by this administration to receive BILLIONS of your tax dollars. That is assuming you pay taxes. And by hand picked I mean companies that had personal ties to big donors for this administration.

You voted for the head of the EPA, Lisa Jackson who stated as her primary initiative to " take action on climate change" when EVERY uncorrupted shred of scientific evidence has shown there is no such thing as human induced climate change. You voted for the person that has said she and her administration really enjoy "sticking it to the coal industry."

You voted for Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano who, although swore in her oath of office to uphold the laws of this country, yet  has given orders to ICE as to which immigration laws will be enforced and which ones won't. Obviously on orders from her boss...

Which brings us to Barrack Obama. You  see who he surrounds himself with in his administration and personal life, you know the views of the church he attended, or says he did, for 20 years. (do you attend a church that doesn't have the same views as you do?) He finds  time to talk to the View and MTV but not the Prime Minister of Israel. You know this about him and yet you are going to vote for him to be the President of the United States of America? AGAIN?

Over the last few days as more and more revelations about the recent debacle in Libya unfold it becomes clear that Obama and his administration have lied to YOU the American people as to what happened, who caused it and why it happened. Why would the President do that? Because he and his advisors want to continue to wave around the body of Osama Bin Laden like a giant foam number 1 finger at a ball game and tell you that there are no more worries as to Terrorism. He is dead and the world loves us now. They have everything under control. The reason there was no protection at that embassy was political. Why have protection if there is no danger? Yet it had been attacked twice previously in the last 30 days. The British left because it was too dangerous to stay. The Red Cross compound was over run and an Al Qadea flag hoisted above it. Yet there was no danger, no reason to have security on the anniversary of 9-11 because it would look to the world as there was danger if there had been proper security in place. Today we learned that the two former Navy Seals who died in the attack did so by disobeying orders not to go to the rescue of our ambassador. They went anyway. 4 hours after the attack began and after they were told to "stand down" twice after requesting permission to intervene. They were able to rescue one staff member but could not find the ambassador who had succumbed to smoke inhalation. They later lost their lives trying to save others. The administration had at its disposal two war ships with aircraft that could have arrived within an hour. They had a Delta Force team that could have been there in two hours yet they chose to allow four people who were serving our country to be murdered. All because this close to an election, they didn't want the American people to believe there was any danger from terrorism.They got Bin Laden and so it was over.  These people died  because of political ambitions were more important than their lives as well as incompetence. He has lied to you by telling you this was a mob riot caused by some video on youtube. His Secretary of State lied to you. His ambassador to the UN lied to you.To accentuate this lie they found the maker of this video and perp walked him to show you they meant this was the cause of this. Then they bought $70,000 worth of ad time on Paki TV to apologize for this video. All as cover for this lie. Obama himself told the UN it was the video almost 2 weeks later. We now know that the administration knew EXACTLY what was going on in real time. Less than 24 hours after the ambassador and 3 others were murdered the President left to go to a fund raising event in Las Vegas. This is the" man" you voted for.

Leave Mitt Romney out of it, lets say Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote, Wolverine, Dr. Evil and Mini Me or even The Joker from Batman were running against Obama. This is my question to you....tell me why, knowing all the above to be true, and there is nothing mentioned that is disputable by anyone rational, that you would vote again for this man no matter who was running against him. Tell me what you find attractive about him, not what is unattractive about his opponent.

Cowboy

Gonewest -- again I have read your very well written and documented assay about this -- ah - TOPIC we all have aquired. To answer your question as to why I'd vote for him -- not again -- but if EVER -- my answer is simply - I have no words !! In plain english -- I didn't the first time and I darn well would never do it now.

You have to actually WANT to see the truth sometimes before it becomes obvious. I personally think that the mass majority never wanted to really see the real truth, or else they would have had enough guts and brain power to just say NO WAY. Instead, we now have another 4 years of dept and corruption to try to over come. There are lots of other issues I have seen and heard concerning this president that we all know about, and there most likely would not be enough band width on the STEER PLANET server for me to cover them all. Nuf said.

Don't look for my vote for you Mr President -- it ain't gonna happen!

My vote would go to an active cattleman -- who knows how to get dirty and make money the hard way. Some one who has had to fight for every damn dollar he ever made, not some one who was given his first gold platted nurse ring -- and most likely every darn thing since!By the way -- how did he go form 1.2 mil net to well over 10 mil net in 4 years ????????? You got it -- on OUR money train!

Terry

trevorgreycattleco

Try growing up your whole life in a huge democrat family. My dad was very very involved in politics. Always got the big candidates to come to town. He died last summer. My mom will watch the debate and say oh your dad would have loved Biden pounding Paul Ryan in that debate. Last election I voted McCain. Man were they mad. Can't talk sense to them. It's like trying to shove religion down someones throat who doesn't believe. This year I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson. I still say its a trick to keep us all do divided. Each person becomes who they are from how they have lived. Everyone is different ,when you take such a hardcore stand on one side and make people feel little you'll never get anywhere. Gone west I'm sure these things your saying have validity. But let's see what kind of cronies Romney puts in. He has surrounded himself with lots of G Bush people. Just saying.

mark tenenbaum

Good points Trevor Gray-Obama walked into a mess-and without reservations-its still one:which will take years to fix,and it will take years to see if some of the attempts to stop the bleeding work. But there is also a limit to the cry baby fingerpointing blaming him and everyone around him for the results of multi-year cycles. Both sides have good and weak platforms, both agree on certain issues(,in fact MCcain has come out in support of some of the presidents decisions on several occaisions),and both sides are very good salesmen,speaking in shorthand per se when it comes to the real truth about thier records etc.IT is obvious that Romney has very good strategists who advise him as to what tone to take based upon what votes they are trying to garner etc, he turns it up and down,and gets caught trying to be all things to all people,sorta chaniging his posistion(s) at times,like ALL politicians do.Its like all DALLAS players hate all REDSKINS players-(even though Dallas guys end up playing for the Redskins and vice versa) They are professional players-who go where the work is,and the fan base reads more into the situation than they do.The same goes for ALL politicians,they make plays in an attempt to win:and in reality compromises,are the order of the day,both in "so-called" allegience to thier party platforms,and to the trade offs involved in any political process. O0

knabe

Phase out subsidies and tax breaks.

Tax evenly.

Sell 50% of federal lands.

Streamline and minimize some regulations.

Mandate diversity on PBS or dump it. They pay their top employees too much and they have a massive licensing infrastructure that no longer requires a subsidy. Do similar things with other programs and consolidate giveaway programs which are set up to disguise oversight and how much we are giving away.

Doing this will allow a decent reduction in federal employees.

How hard could it possibly be. 

Gargan

knabe said:
Sell 50% of federal lands.

Bingo, about 20% of these lands gets used (im meaning national forests , not parks, i dont want to see yellowstone, grand canyon, etc sold.). A few yuppies and hippies take a nature walk from time to time and hide their pot patches here and there. the rest is used by hunters, outfitters, and a very few timber companies. Super rich could afford big parcels of federal lands. no better way to put money back in to the deficit imo. But if obama gets back in. he would just use the money to expand his big gov agenda. its a lose lose for 4 more yrs imo if he gets re'elected.

GONEWEST

Can no one tell me WHY they would vote to allow the people I mentioned above to run our country given the FACTS that I presented above? NO ONE CAN TELL ME???

GONEWEST

trevorgreycattleco said:
Try growing up your whole life in a huge democrat family. My dad was very very involved in politics. Always got the big candidates to come to town. He died last summer. My mom will watch the debate and say oh your dad would have loved Biden pounding Paul Ryan in that debate. Last election I voted McCain. Man were they mad. Can't talk sense to them. It's like trying to shove religion down someones throat who doesn't believe. This year I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson. I still say its a trick to keep us all do divided. Each person becomes who they are from how they have lived. Everyone is different ,when you take such a hardcore stand on one side and make people feel little you'll never get anywhere. Gone west I'm sure these things your saying have validity. But let's see what kind of cronies Romney puts in. He has surrounded himself with lots of G Bush people. Just saying.

Trevor I am betting there wont be any Attorney General like Eric Holder and I am betting there wont be anyone who has admitted to being a communist or who's favorite philosopher is Mao Tse' Tung. Just a hunch. I can't see how any rational person could see this kind of Chicago-like corruption and think "THAT"S WHO I WANT RUNNING MY COUNTRY AND PLANNING MY FUTURE!"

My dad is 87 and had voted Democratic all his life. Obama changed all that.

Doc

I went up to Tim Brandenburgs to pick up some cows last week. Went I got off in Effingham,IL to get fuel there was a T-shirt that said " 2 of my governors make my license plates" and it had pics of two of their past governors on it. I was thinking how Obama comes from that same great political group up there.

trevorgreycattleco

Gonewest I believe your passion and knowledge is a good thing. But i don't see romneys bunch fixing this mess. It's going to take real change going to Washington. I'm not sure it's possible tho. IMO the elite like Rothchilds and Rockafellars are the real bosses. Have you ever heard of Aaron Russo? I believe politicians have been the puppets since 1913 when the fed came into be illegally. It was voted in when most were on Xmas break. I believe the problems we face now were set forth when we started printing money without gold to back it. That was 100 years ago and I think everything we are dealing with started then and is just now coming back to haunt us. I think it will get worse before it gets better. China is slowly but surely dumping the dollar. Meanwhile we print more and more. It's going to come a time when our money won't be worth anything and all of us producing food but get your guns and ammo ready.

knabe

Read the creature from jeykyll island.

Also. ( not my words)

investors aren’t investing.  One of the key reasons investors won’t put capital at risk is because of their inability to price that risk with any certainty, thanks to the short-term, gimmicky approach to taxes combined with the long-term and still ambiguous costs of Obama’s regulatory expansion. Instead of offering a third round of Cash For Consumers (fourth if you count Bush), the US needs long-term tax and regulatory reform so investors can once again rationally price risk for a 2-3 year period.

Obama thinks invested money is his. With the auto "bailout" he gave investors 10 cents on the dollar, closed dealerships while unions ONLY gave up one holiday. That is what letting the worker run the economy looks like. What a joke people. Where do you think your retirement will come from?  Social security?

chambero

The world isnt coming to an end and our system is still the best in the world.  China's economy is in much worse shape than ours and Europe's certainly is. 

American corporations are flush with cash, they arent investing it in themselves or the market because of the uncertainty risk Knabe alludes to.  If Obama wins, the uncertainty goes away and even though corporations might not like his policies, things will get back to normal.

I've said it a million times, but there's nothing simple about macroeconomics and running our govt.

trevorgreycattleco

I wish I had your certainty chambero. I don't buy it. I don't think the world is coming to an end either. I just think something has to give. You can't just keep printing money backed by nothing. The consequences of the dollar loosing its place as the worlds currency is a big big problem with no easy fix.

knabe

chambero said:
If Obama wins, the uncertainty goes away and even though corporations might not like his policies, things will get back to normal.

I've said it a million times, but there's nothing simple about macroeconomics and running our govt.

Unfortunately so will our money and military.

Economis is much simpler without subsidy, tax breaks, federal ownership of land.

The difficult part of running the government is running all the programs they shouldn't be running in the first place and oneven tax revenge streams and increasing spending stream.

It's really quite simple.

hamburgman

Why?

Because Anita Dun didn't say she loves Mao, she was just saying one of his quotes can be fitting.  If you have ever listened to her you would know she isn't a devote communist by any means.  Eric Holder wasn't alone in letting the 3 black panthers go.  The Bush lawyers before him decided the case wasn't worth pursuing and put it on the back table and the paperwork to dismiss came through when holder was there.  Also the "new black panther" group consists of around 3 whack jobs, it isn't a giant growing movement to keep white people from voting.

Among other reasons Romney's economic advisors are really really special.  One authored the book Dow 36,000 so of course he is just brilliant.  Others have praised George Osborne for his budget cuts in Great Britain.  He was warned they would put the economy back into recession and they have.  The sad thing is their deficits aren't any lower now because of the lost revenue (concepts like this aren't something businesses have to worry about because they don't just sell to their workers).

As for printing money, well I just can't help you with that one.  I guess if you feel the gold standard is something we need to be on then show me a country who has made it work.  Iceland has turned the corner pretty well but not out of the woods yet, and they have done everything with their currency the gold standard wouldn't allow.

Gargan

trevorgreycattleco said:
I wish I had your certainty chambero. I don't buy it. I don't think the world is coming to an end either. I just think something has to give. You can't just keep printing money backed by nothing. The consequences of the dollar loosing its place as the worlds currency is a big big problem with no easy fix.

do you think the whole world is heading toward a new world order and a 1 monetary system?

trevorgreycattleco

I think the powers that be would like to see that but I'm not sure it will happen. Why is the price of gold, silver going through the roof? When I was a kid in the 90's we would go fishing in Canada. We would get 1200 to 1500 back in Canadian for a 1000 American. Now the Canadian dollar is worth much more then the US dollar. I think the chance we experience hyper inflation in the next 5 to 10 years is a very real possibility. I'm worried where this all goes. As much as I don't want to believe a NWO is real, there sure are lots of signs pointing to it being real.

PLKR

trevorgreycattleco said:
I think the powers that be would like to see that but I'm not sure it will happen. Why is the price of gold, silver going through the roof? When I was a kid in the 90's we would go fishing in Canada. We would get 1200 to 1500 back in Canadian for a 1000 American. Now the Canadian dollar is worth much more then the US dollar. I think the chance we experience hyper inflation in the next 5 to 10 years is a very real possibility. I'm worried where this all goes. As much as I don't want to believe a NWO is real, there sure are lots of signs pointing to it being real.
Trevor--Some of your thoughts may be correct, but the Canadian and U.S. dollars are virtually equal in value presently.
I just checked before bidding on cattle in Canada.
This does not mean I support current U.S. fiscal policy.... ;D

chambero

Do any of you realize the European Union is on the brink of falling apart?  I think countries are more likely to continue fragmenting or becoming more isolationist than evolving into a NWO.

Our politicians are a reflection of us.  Our spending isnt going to stop unless we are willing to make hard decisions on healthcare for ourselves and parents, take less in social security/retire later, etc.  everything else in our federal spending is of little importance compared to those.