WHY?

Help Support Steer Planet:

KSanburg

Be it as it may; that doesn't excuse or explain the president going on for days that all of this was over the video. And this goes for all of the administration, they had been told there was an attack possible and the ambassador had asked for a security detail. That request was denied, so how is this not in part something that could have been avoided?

As far as the original post with the situation of our country as it is I don't understand why anyone would vote for another 4 years. Obama told us in "08" that if he hadn't fixed in the first 4 years he wouldn't even run for a second term. Well it isn't fixed and yes I understand it takes some time, but he should practice what he preaches.

I asked this one question; can anyone tell me that Obama has ever had a job besides a government job? Has the man ever had a callus on his hands? Maybe Romney hasn't either but we know that in part he has had some risk and skin in the game. I doubt that either one of them has ever worked as hard in a day as any of us have. I believe that our leader should at least know how to sweat from something besides a gym.

So I guess that was 2 questions.

knabe

Heard a weird story on NPR this morning.

They said allow the market to determine price to solve the shortage of gas in NJ NY.

Of course the government won't allow that due to gouging laws.

ZNT

No honest working man that doesn't put up with any BS would ever want the job of President.  And even if there was one out there willing to go through the process to become one, America would not vote for them anyway.  Americans like fluff, just like show cattle people like hair.  Does it add anything to what's inside? No, but it sure looks good.

KSanburg

So what should we classify their genetic defect as? I mean if they don't work and use up our resources there has to be an explanation. And with out DNA samples it would be impossible to know if they are carriers. But then we know what can happen when breeding 2 carriers can produce, maybe that is at least part of our current problem is to many generations of line breeding politicians! Maybe they are bred a little to tight!

Just think how much easier it would be to vote if we knew the defects before we had to make a decision.

I know that this isn't very politically correct but fun to throw our own spin on it.  <alien>

Mueller Show Cattle

Gargan said:
OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!!

nuff said for me.. (thumbsup) lets get rid of this joker
(clapping)  <beer>, can only hope this swings Colorado to Romney as Colorado is a big coal state like us and West Virgina. I'm glad I don't have to listen to Obama adds, he don't spend any money here on adds cause 90 to 95% will vote Romney and he knows it.

KSanburg

Big M Show Cattle said:
Gargan said:
OBAMA WILL BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY Biden: No Coal !!!

nuff said for me.. (thumbsup) lets get rid of this joker
(clapping)  <beer>, can only hope this swings Colorado to Romney as Colorado is a big coal state like us and West Virgina. I'm glad I don't have to listen to Obama adds, he don't spend any money here on adds cause 90 to 95% will vote Romney and he knows it.

I can't wait for this to be over! We get between 15 and 20 calls a day and it's all Romney, just once I wish someone real would be on the phone so that I can tell them they need to focus on someone that is undecided instead of me. And they plug up the answer machine. The commercials are over the top too!