Bowl Mania Fantasy Football

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Stihlpro said:
You can pull off the win!  Potential to score 510.  My highest scores can only be 468. 

As anyone can see by my Bowl Mania record, I'm not much of a psychic, but I'm doing as well as many of the ESPN analysts.  After much research of our SP leader board, I'm going WAY out on a limb, and predicting Austin to overtake Stihlpro for the Championship.  It looks to me to be a 5-way run to the finish for Third Place. 

Has everyone looked at the overall leader board?  It's absolutely amazing how many have still not lost a game!!!  Just incredible considering how many Big upsets we've seen this year.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

austin

AAOK said:
Stihlpro said:
You can pull off the win!  Potential to score 510.  My highest scores can only be 468. 

As anyone can see by my Bowl Mania record, I'm not much of a psychic, but I'm doing as well as many of the ESPN analysts.  After much research of our SP leader board, I'm going WAY out on a limb, and predicting Austin to overtake Stihlpro for the Championship.  It looks to me to be a 5-way run to the finish for Third Place. 

Has everyone looked at the overall leader board?  It's absolutely amazing how many have still not lost a game!!!  Just incredible considering how many Big upsets we've seen this year.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I hope you're right, but Stihlpro has been on fire. Real tough to overtake him when he has such a big league late.

As for the undefeated people, I'm guessing they have multiple ESPN accounts.

Yep, Good Luck.

austin

Davis Shorthorns said:
Looks like I should have picked USC...Just couldn't bring my self to it. 

I know the feeling. My rage for the Trojans burns hot, but my mind couldn't pick against them.  :mad:

Dusty

Is it just me or is Joe Paterno just basically Penn State's mascot now...  I don't think he even left the box to go down to the locker room at halftime..

Stihlpro

AAOK said:
Stihlpro said:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

If I had money on this I would agree with you.  All I can hope for is Ohio State, Buffalo, and Oklahoma to win!  Austin chose some bold confidence points in the big games.  They'll seal the deal if the right teams win.   

austin

Dusty said:
Is it just me or is Joe Paterno just basically Penn State's mascot now...  I don't think he even left the box to go down to the locker room at halftime..

Yeah. It's such a tough situation with him being there sooo long, but a change is needed. JoPa is one of the best everr, but Penn State deserves better.

austin

Stihlpro said:
AAOK said:
Stihlpro said:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

If I had money on this I would agree with you.  All I can hope for is Ohio State, Buffalo, and Oklahoma to win!  Austin chose some bold confidence points in the big games.  They'll seal the deal if the right teams win. 

I hope it comes down to the national championship game for the Steer Planet Championship. But I doubt it. You've been on such a roll. 7-0 in your last seven. You obviously know more than the rest of us.  ;D

AAOK

Austin said:
Stihlpro said:
AAOK said:
Stihlpro said:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I hope it comes down to the national championship game for the Steer Planet Championship. But I doubt it. You've been on such a roll. 7-0 in your last seven. You obviously know more than the rest of us.  ;D

I'm telling you, Stihlpro knows those guys in Vegas that control who wins.  He can't really be that good or lucky!!!  ;D :)))

austin

AAOK said:
Austin said:
Stihlpro said:
AAOK said:
Stihlpro said:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

I'm telling you, Stihlpro knows those guys in Vegas that control who wins.  He can't really be that good or lucky!!!   ;D :)))

Mckay on a huge run. 8-0!!!

BIGTEX

I'm just getting lucky. I was glad to see the Red Raiders go down. Hook 'Em Horns

A.B. McKay

austin

BIGTEX said:
I'm just getting lucky. I was glad to see the Red Raiders go down. Hook 'Em Horns

A.B. McKay

Still, 8-0 is very impressive. Can't all be luck!  ;D

AAOK

Confidence Points:

My 28,29,30,31,32 = 0      One of those I picked as an upset, the rest I considered a sure thing.  34 I got right.  33 is on Texas (a team I really dislike). 
Oh well...................the Big 12 North is 3 - 0!!!!! (clapping)