Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

my father just finished having a heart catheterization, he is going to have to have 5 by-passes.....please pray for him.... :'(

red

Please say an extra prayer for me as I undergo a bone marrow aspiration tomorrow.
I just keep thinking & praying for those that are much worse than myself.

Red  (angel)

Simmymom1

(angel) (angel)  Red please hang in there, we all love you here and we want you to get better and start enjoying your life again.  You have been in my prayers and will continue to be in my prayers.  Be strong and get through this next procedure, God Bless you!!  Lisa

shortdawg

Red, Hang in there, my prayers are with you.

Everyone please remember my Grandpa, he isn't doing well at all. I just lost another grandparent back in May and I don't know about going through this again so soon.

red

Shortdawg- I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Will be praying for your family.

Bone marrow wasn't as painful as last time. They thought they were going to have to give me another transfusion because I was so pale & weak. Luckily hemoglobin count wasn't too low. I'll know my results early next week.
Thanks for all the prayers.

Red

Losin Money

We wish you the best Red.  My son has suffered from epilepsy since receiving the DTP shots at two years old.  I keep telling him God never puts more on us than he knows we can handle.

red

Losin Money said:
We wish you the best Red.  My son has suffered from epilepsy since receiving the DTP shots at two years old.  I keep telling him God never puts more on us than he knows we can handle.

Losin money- the same happened to my niece except she's had them since 2 months. really has taken a toll on her mentally as well as physically.

I am so sorry for all of you.

Cathy

Losin Money

No reason to be sorry really.  Epilepsy has made him a strong person, not afraid to be different. He just puts it in Gods hands and keeps pushing forward.  I wouldn't trade him for the world... not even a photoshopped steer!!! 

red

maybe sorry is the wrong word. I know my niece is 17 & pretty much at a 6th grade level. she has about 2 seizures a day. I'm sure you or my sister wouldn't trade either for the world.

Cathy

Losin Money

Okay, I have to brag...My son has 25 to 40 per day and maintains and honor roll average.  Of course his seizures are "controlled" by medication and are only a few seconds long.  He is a real trooper and I am so proud of him.

red

I am awed by him. As one that also has epilspsy I know it can really effect your life. I am so glad he is such a strong young man!

Red

Joe Boy

Cathy,
Love your red honker..... with warmest thoughts and prayers for good news on your test... and future health.

love you,
preacher

red

yes Joe, only SD could come up w/ something like the snout!
thank you so much for your prayers.

Red

linnettejane

dad had his surgery thurs...4 by passes...he is still in cvicu, but all is looking well...please pray for him...